Chicago, USA: Langham Hospitality Group has launched the Optimum Programme designed specifically for small medium enterprises (SMEs).
A wholly-owned subsidiary of Great Eagle Holdings, Langham Hospitality Group encompasses a family of distinctive hotels under the Langham Hotels and Resorts, Cordis and Eaton brands with more than 30 projects currently either confirmed or in a developed stage of negotiation from Asia, Europe and North America to the Middle East.
The Optimum Programme provides corporate rates and benefits at all participating Langham Hotels and Resorts for companies that occupy 20 to 50 room nights per year.
“We understand that in today’s dynamic and competitive business environment, SMEs need to strive to maximize and provide optimum value for every dollar spent,” said Simon Manning, vice president of sales and marketing, Langham Hospitality Group. “Langham has specifically created the Optimum Programme to provide these SME businesses that usually do not have the volume to qualify for the preferential rates, can now enjoy benefits and corporates rates when they stay with us.”
SMEs can enjoy the following benefits upon enrolment:
• Access to exclusive rate offerings across Langham’s portfolio of properties throughout the year
• Preferential rates for Langham Club Room and Suite accommodation
• Instant enrolment confirmation and exclusive Langham booking code for easy booking
• A dedicated sales representative to personally assist with each organization’s reservations and special requests worldwide
• Airline partner miles accrual towards preferred frequent flyer programme for all travellers in the organization
• Invitations to enjoy exclusive Langham promotions
In addition, all travellers of the Optimum members will be invited to enrol as a Gateway member to our loyalty programme, 1865. Additional benefits of an 1865 Gateway member include:
• Express check-in and check-out
• Local newspaper
• In-room broadband Internet access
• Late check-out until 4 pm (subject to availability)
• Personalized room preferences
• Welcome fruits and bottled water upon arrival
All corporate personal assistants, secretaries and personnel making corporate travel arrangements can also earn rewards for every reservation made at the Langham Hospitality Group’s hotels worldwide.