Health-centric consumers are always on the lookout for a more nutritious alternative to cooking oil, and CocoEarth is determined to quench this need with the launch of Australia’s first Liquid Coconut Premium Oil (LCPO). Going beyond the ‘health fad craze’, LCPO has established itself as a versatile superfood that can be a natural-multitasker for all kitchen and beauty needs. It extracts only the healthiest part of the coconut and doesn’t contain any chemicals or artificial ingredients.
CocoEarth’s LCPO is an all-natural, innovative, expeller pressed cooking oil that contains 1.5 times more healthy MCTs (Medium Chain Triglycerides) than regular virgin coconut oil. Its unique composition provides consumers with a natural energy boost that can increase vital ketones and strengthen a person’s immune system and metabolism. Its liquid composition allows the product to be stored anywhere, as it remains intact in all temperatures and doesn’t get rancid.
Living up to its superfood name, CocoEarth’s LCPO has proven to be great for weight loss, stress relief, memory retention and controlling blood sugar levels. This 100% non-GMO coconut oil is convenient to use, easy to digest (five times more capric and caprylic) and with its antimicrobial component, Lauric acid, can protect the body from harmful pathogens. CocoEarth is vegan, Halal and Kosher friendly and contains no harmful saturated fatty acids.
“We are so excited to be introducing such a versatile unique product to the market. Liquid Coconut Premium Oil embraces its natural origins and can offer people good health on the inside and out,” says CocoEarth’s founder Neeraj Sharma.
One 500mL bottle of Liquid Coconut Premium Oil is made from 25 organically grown, matured coconuts. Packing a nutritional punch, it is versatile in the kitchen and is the perfect choice for sautéing, frying, baking, salad dressing and grilling.
On top of dietary benefits, LCPO has become a staple product for skin, hair and personal care. It is a natural antibacterial and antifungal, which acts as the perfect moisturiser, and can penetrate hair better than most oils. A jack of all trades, LCPO can also be used as a natural make-up remover, lip balm, hair treatment and shaving oil. Its practical and conventional liquid form allows these coconut oil beauty hacks to be performed with ease.
Liquid Coconut Premium Oil is the leading choice for all cooking and beauty needs. By replacing other oils with LCPO people can reap natural health and beauty benefits and unlock an energy they didn’t know was possible.
COCOEARTH BANANA WALNUT MUFFINS
TIME: 40 minutes — SERVES: 12
2 cups of self-raising flour (260g)
1/2 cup CocoEarth Liquid Coconut Premium Oil (125 ml)
1/2 cup chopped walnuts (60g)
1/2 cup granulated sugar (100g)
1/4 cup brown sugar, packed (55g)
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup of mashed banana (270g)
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a 12-hole muffin tin with paper liners.
- Combine flour, salt, cinnamon and walnuts in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl whisk CocoEarth’s Liquid Coconut Premium Oil and eggs until thick. Add brown and white sugar, vanilla extract and banana to egg mixture, whisk well.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry and fold until just combined. Scoop into lined tins and bake for 18 – 20 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre of a muffin comes out clean.
- Remove from tin and cool completely on a rack.
TIP: Walnuts can be replaced with an equal quantity of other nuts or seeds.
COCOEARTH ROAST VEGETABLE & HALOUMI SALAD
1/4 kent pumpkin (800g)
1 bunch baby beetroot
1 bunch broccolini
1 bunch baby (Dutch) carrots
1 red onion
1/3 cup CocoEarth Liquid Coconut Premium Oil
1/4 cup orange juice
1 tbsp. fresh rosemary leaves
Salt & pepper
1 packet haloumi
4 cups rocket leaves
2 tbsp. toasted pine nuts
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Line two oven trays with baking paper.
- Slice pumpkin into thin wedges. Trim tops off the beetroot and carrots, then peel carrots and quarter beetroot. Peel onion and cut into wedges.
- Combine orange juice, CocoEarth Liquid Coconut Premium Oil and rosemary leaves in a small jar. Shake to mix well.
- Drizzle half the oil mixture over veggies, toss to combine and season with salt and pepper. Place pumpkin, beetroot, carrots and onion on the prepared baking trays and roast for 15 minutes. Turn vegetables, add broccolini to trays and roast a further 10-15 minutes until golden and tender.
- While vegetables are roasting, thickly slice haloumi and brush with a bit of the oil mixture. Cook in a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat until haloumi is golden on both sides.
- Serve vegetables over rocket, topped with warm haloumi and pine nuts. Drizzle with remaining CocoEarth orange juice dressing for extra taste.
TIPS: Haloumi can be replaced (or enjoyed) with chicken, steak or tofu.
COCOEARTH GREEN HERB PESTO
TIME: 30 minutes — SERVES: 4
2 cups basil leaves
2 cups parsley leaves and stems
1 cup coriander leaves and stems
1/2 cup mint leaves
2 cloves garlic, peeled
1/3 cup CocoEarth Liquid Coconut Premium Oil (80 ml), plus 2 teaspoons (10 ml) extra
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, plus extra to serve
1 – 2 tablespoons lemon juice
Salt and pepper, to taste
400 g linguini
400 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- Pulse herbs and garlic in a food processor or blender until finely chopped. With processor running slowly add CocoEarth oil. Add Parmesan and pulse to combine. Add lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil and cook pasta according to packet directions. Drain, reserving 1/4 cup cooking water. Toss drained pasta with pesto.
- Place a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Drizzle remaining oil into pan, add tomatoes and cook 5 minutes until tomatoes soften. Reduce heat to low, add reserved pasta water and simmer a further 3 minutes.
- Top pesto pasta with tomatoes and sprinkle with extra Parmesan cheese to serve.
COCONUT AND PASSION FRUIT CHIA PUDDING
TIME: 120 minutes — SERVES: 4
100g CocoEarth Liquid Coconut Premium Oil
300g lite coconut cream
200g coconut yoghurt
1/3 cup chia seeds
Vanilla extract to taste
Fresh mixed berries
Shredded coconut to garnish
- Mix chia seeds, coconut milk, Liquid Coconut Premium Oil and coconut yoghurt together thoroughly in a bowl.
- Cover with cling wrap and soak for 4 hours or until chia seeds are swollen and soft.
- Remove from fridge and spoon into glass dishes.
- Top with coconut yoghurt and garnish with fresh berries, passion fruit pulp and toasted coconut.
CocoEarth LCPO has a mild coconut flavour that does not overwhelm your tastebuds, it’s unique composition stays liquid and contains 1.5 times more healthy MCTs than regular virgin coconut oil. Versatile in the kitchen, liquid coconut premium oil can be used for all your sautéing, baking, grilling and salad dressing needs.
CocoEarth’s products are available nationally in Woolworths and Coles and selected health and independent food stores. Liquid Coconut Premium Oil 250mL RRP is $9.90 and 500mL RRP is $13.00.
For further information visit www.cocoearth.com.au